Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Chi-town B vs Chicity in the case of "and they say Chi shitty"

Well @Love never gave her decision, but we have a majority and it appears that all charges against you have been dropped

however, there is still the matter of the countersuit that needs a decision

Well @Love never gave her decision, but we have a majority and it appears that all charges against you have been dropped

however, there is still the matter of the countersuit that needs a decision
Wasn't all charges dropped which was said by someone, Thor said I'm owed restitution, what the hell was decided in that jury room, everybody had different verdicts

Majority wins

I hope Goldilocks see how ridiculous his attempts to slander me are

Nigga I got what I wanted, me knowing I really make you feel threatened just like I do an obese fuck nigga on here.

"He always bothering me, I don't be doing nothing". Don't worry I'll issue your own OOP, I'll stop making you feel uncomfortable

Nigga I got what I wanted, me knowing I really make you feel threatened just like I do an obese fuck nigga on here.

"He always bothering me, I don't be doing nothing". Don't worry I'll issue your own OOP, I'll stop making you feel uncomfortable
The only thing you threaten is the integrity of your gaming chair when you sit in it every morning

You wasted a whole day and change and for What? Cause you wanna make me feel 'uncomfortable'. Smh

Suck my.....well you know the rest Goldilocks

Telling another poster to suck my dick is off limits and son needs his banked empty and name change for a while.

He’s guilty of that 100%

I'm usually pro mod but due to @AP21 recent Lurk thread. I demand the Mod Squad be shut down and disbanded.

Also both of these Chi poster more than likely don't live or never even lived in Chicago. Ol outskirts ass niggas.

Verdict: Due to Mod Squad recent activities. I would award Chi Town 5mil. But I would also destroy BWG as a unit and a record label

Back