Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Chi-town B vs Chicity in the case of "and they say Chi shitty"

And to be clear, had I said anything to you or provoked you before you insulted my threads?
Yes you have because me and you have had a year or more of back and forth, tit for tat interactions. Us insulting each other didn't just start when you started making bad threads

Yes because me and you have had a year or more of back and forth, tic for tat interactions. Us insulting each other didn't just start when you started making bad threads
So that's a no. Cool

Chicity is also the biggest abuser of power. He formed a terrorist organization by the name of "Mod Squad" who's sole purpose was to keep down the disenfranchised. When I start speaking out on unfair treatment him and his cohorts went out of their way to try and silence me and others who spoke out against unfair treatment with unearned bans and banning posters from threads.

Then when a group of righteous posters formed called BWG who are similar to that legendary group known as the Black Panthers to combat Mod Squad the abuse got worse. Any person who stood up to them had posts removed, bans occurred and our names were besmirched. They put fear in the hearts of other posters to where they aren't able to rise up and demand for fair posting...............
What does this have to do with Sexual Harassment?

Can you prove I started anything?
And if so, why isn't the entire organization being sued?
What does BWG have to do with anything?

@AP21 I'd like to have this charged dropped and deleted as has no bearing on the case today and does nothing but give the plaintiff room for a lot of grandstanding.

As far as this dude naming himself after the greatest city in the U.S.A. is a travesty. If he was to step foot outside where would he be located. I for one can step outside and it would be in the city of Chicago. I have no clue where this guy is located but it's definitely not here as everyone knows. He doesn't deserve those 3 letters in his name, take them away from him.
@AP21, I'd like to have this charged dropped also. CTB isn't the authority of SN's. If this allowed it sets a bad precedence on screen names and whats next avi's?

My name is my name.

So that's a no. Cool

@AP21 I'd like to have this charged dropped and deleted as has no bearing on the case today and does nothing but give the plaintiff room for a lot of grandstanding.

No it's a yes

If you even attempted to read my opening statement it says you also abuse your mod abilities

So that's a no. Cool

@AP21, I'd like to have this charged dropped also. CTB isn't the authority of SN's. If this allowed it sets a bad precedence on screen names and whats next avi's?

My name is my name.
No it's a yes

If you even attempted to read my opening statement it says you also abuse your mod abilities

Jurors

@Lea
@Love
@Thor
@SheerExcellence
@Willie Beamen

what say you

allowable or nah

No it's a yes

@AP21 when I summoned for this case on Friday it said nothing about abusing my mod abilities. I didn't prep defending that. I'd like this to be moved to a separate trial as it has no bearing on the original charges

you both have been heard

i would like the jury to deliberate and decide what's going to happen at this point

He want charges dropped because he didn't know about them, how about not knowing I was being sued until court was in session

Back