Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court - BWG vs. Goldie & Chicity

You're a ref, may I ask does a game start without you and your boys in stripes?

the rule book governs how we officiate games from fouls to game management

It specifically states the conditions in which the game will start

I'll allow it. @AP21, yes or no
giphy.gif

Last question. You read everything about this incident, did you see Mr Litty blame Mr Goldie of being unfair and then Mr Goldie say it was Mr Litty at fault.
can you reword the question

Did you see Mr Litty blame Goldie for these problems and did you see Goldie blame Mr Litty for the problems. Each placing blame on the other
I saw Goldie place more blame on you guys for making assumptions about things that you probably consider to be "within the spirit of the rule". Im hesitant to say "take advantage" but it's my belief he saw an opportunity and took it while you guys were waiting for a sign that the game was "starting"

I saw Chicity didnt make a formal announcement like he had in previous weeks, however, I, AP, do not recall anywhere within the rules where this was explicitly stated. I viewed him as doing it as a courtesy. If I were to place any blame on him, it would be for not dropping the protection list. I do think at a bare minimum, he SHOULD'VE done that.

I saw Goldie place more blame on you guys for making assumptions about things that you probably consider to be "within the spirit of the rule". Im hesitant to say "take advantage" but it's my belief he saw an opportunity and took it while you guys were waiting for a sign that the game was "starting"

I saw Chicity didnt make a formal announcement like he had in previous weeks, however, I, AP, do not recall anywhere within the rules where this was explicitly stated. I viewed him as doing it as a courtesy. If I were to place any blame on him, it would be for not dropping the protection list. I do think at a bare minimum, he SHOULD'VE done that.

So you don't recall this interaction

lol yall beef is with chicity
You foul as fuck for this blood

Blood you ain't have to do the game like this blood

Blood... yousa wild one

No further questions for this witness

Back