Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court - BWG vs. Goldie & Chicity

We're here today because of a miscarriage of justice and a conspiracy against BWG and any affiliates of the group. Yesterday afternoon BWG was all set to destroy our enemies only to find out that the host was no where around, since the host wasn't around how could the game begin, how could we get our robber badges. My team sat around and watch our hard earned cash get taken and there was nothing we could do about it.

My complaint is that Goldie illegally robbed us at a time when the game hadn't started and also when I was protected, he took 97 million from me and I don't feel that action should stand. We're here today to show proof that those robberies should be null and void.

As for Mr Litty, the host, judge, jury and executioner of Money Wars did absolutely nothing to right the wrongs. Mr Litty always seem to come up with judgements when it's against BWG with no hesitation but yesterday he let things stand. Mr Litty is a part of a conspiracy against BWG and we've had enough

We're here to seek every last dollar that was illegally taken from us from Mr Goldie and also suing Money Wars which is run by Mr Litty for conspiracy. As for me I want the 97 million that was in my account along with what was in the account of Mr Maywood. BWG also is suing for 400 million for BWG in the conspiracy, pain and suffering against the president of Money Wars which is Mr Litty. We also want to be reimburse for the items we purchased for our group which total 15 million

We're here today because of a miscarriage of justice and a conspiracy against BWG and any affiliates of the group. Yesterday afternoon BWG was all set to destroy our enemies only to find out that the host was no where around, since the host wasn't around how could the game begin, how could we get our robber badges. My team sat around and watch our hard earned cash get taken and there was nothing we could do about it.

My complaint is that Goldie illegally robbed us at a time when the game hadn't started and also when I was protected, he took 97 million from me and I don't feel that action should stand. We're here today to show proof that those robberies should be null and void.

As for Mr Litty, the host, judge, jury and executioner of Money Wars did absolutely nothing to right the wrongs. Mr Litty always seem to come up with judgements when it's against BWG with no hesitation but yesterday he let things stand. Mr Litty is a part of a conspiracy against BWG and we've had enough

We're here to seek every last dollar that was illegally taken from us from Mr Goldie and also suing Money Wars which is run by Mr Litty for conspiracy. As for me I want the 97 million that was in my account along with what was in the account of Mr Maywood. BWG also is suing for 400 million for BWG in the conspiracy, pain and suffering against the president of Money Wars which is Mr Litty. We also want to be reimburse for the items we purchased for our group which total 15 million
:df:
So we just gonna allow crack smoking all int the court room ehh

Um yeah. Present you opening statement Goldie.

I would like to counter sue for waste of time and the attempt to sully my good name.

Chitown says I "illegally" robbed him..... it's been posted and understood for multiple weeks now that the Money Wars begin at noon EST every Monday and Thursday. At no time did @Mr Litty ever say the game can't start unless I say "Go".

Chitown continues to say there's a conspiracy against BWG when just a few days ago (Monday) , Chitown won the 2nd biggest pot of alltime in Money Wars with no complaints , no issues, no nothing, but somehow there's a conspiracy against BWG?

Plaintiff, since the burden of proof is on you please present any evidence you have. Defense, be prepared to rebut said evidence with any evidence of your own.

Back