Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Cast Off/Elimination Thread

Cast Off

• Total voters
What rule?

Woooord?! Tha whole rule about not receiving money from a poster outside of tha game...you made @Goldie quit wit ya tomfoolery so now YC out here receiving fraudulent funds...you know I hate usin’ big words so do what’s right homie

Woooord?! Tha whole rule about not receiving money from a poster outside of tha game...you made @Goldie quit wit ya tomfoolery so now YC out here receiving fraudulent funds...you know I hate usin’ big words so do what’s right homie
YC playing tho.......

And I highly doubt Goldie quit

YC playing tho.......

And I highly doubt Goldie quit

You said and I’m gonna use quotation marks so you know I’m not playin’ “If a poster sends you money it’s you responsibility to tell me before I find out or blah blah “...that don’t apply or we can get money from people just as long as we tell you??

You said and I’m gonna use quotation marks so you know I’m not playin’ “If a poster sends you money it’s you responsibility to tell me before I find out or blah blah “...that don’t apply or we can get money from people just as long as we tell you??
Nah, I meant it as if say AP, who isn't playing, sent him money, he would have had to send it back and tell me

Ya can send money to each other, form alliances, build a game plan. I dont need to know that stuff

Last edited:
Nah, I meant it as if say AP, who isn't playing, sent him money, he would have had to send it back and tell me

Ya can send money to each, form alliances, build a game plan. I dont need yo know that stuff

Ahhhh....ok...I underdig now...wasn’t aware of this

Last edited:
Back