Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I'm only jokin bruh. Cuz at first I was like Lady Du lighter than me! WTF?!
Word,I was told i don't even have a dog in this fight cuz I married a light bright.

But i married her for her character, not her complexion...

But I guess people who overly worried about complexion to begin with gonna see it the way they wanna see it

Word,I was told i don't even have a dog in this fight cuz I married a light bright.

But i married her for her character, not her complexion...

But I guess people who overly worried about complexion to begin with gonna see it the way they wanna see it

Damn. We out here with complexion standards now?

Matter fact when I think about it when I was growing up one of my dark skinned homies used to always say that he only fucks with redbones. Like only. We used to laugh but now that I think about it it was some self hate shit. Cuz used to say things like he didn't want dark skinned babies but like I said he was dark skinned himself.

We had a lot of e beefs this year. Some great ones didn't even make the ballot. This was a close race so I will be announcing the winners one by one.

I'll begin shortly.​

@Chi-Town B vs @AP21

Their beef was full of funny moments but this might be the funniest exchange
Nigga acting like he got a crush on me, nigga been following me around all day trying to get my attention. @Sam Crooke been said this clown was a fucking faggot, now he's trying to come out. That nigga need to take that shit elsewhere.

oh and he mad

Oh no, not the he mad response.

oh no...not the faggot reponse

Didn't deny the faggot allegation

would that turn you on?

After that, I'm out cause you taking this shit down a path I'm too hetero to follow

What!

I can only assume because no one knows who a mod is or what they do that this award was just given out

Regardless of how y’all feel about AP, after Goldie he is the next best mod. Nigga takes this shit serious and has gotten on all of our nerves about thread moving.

I appreciate the love and even the votes, but I'm not a mod or admin lol

A person working overtime doesn't make him good, just that he works overtime

If AP the best mod, what does it say about the rest of Goldie staff?

A dark day if that nigga the best mod. Which brings the question what the hell does anyone else do on the payroll

A person working overtime doesn't make him good, just that he works overtime

If AP the best mod, what does it say about the rest of Goldie staff?
That we need to step our skills up. I don’t do much. I’ve moved some threads and made some threads. This ain’t a game to AP. It’s real life!

Nothing against Josh but Josh damn near vanished after becoming a mod. How he in the running?

The world may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back