Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2022 (Nominations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 seemed pretty mild but I think it was because it was a challenging year for many of us…

But I can already see the fuckery coming aboard

Worst Opinions already goes to StutteringRapper ass nigga and Zmakea dude aka Rick James

yes. i was hoping to win that award. i think i should win for best opinons. but i know i am mentally ill and not a follower and my opinions are too contra verse sol. and offensive.

but i hope i win funniest poster of the year award. woke poster of the yer.

you said you had a couple days left you fuckin bum lol

You said it stops in 2023, which was 7-8 days?

200.gif
..........they don't teach math in your country, b?

I'm not a mod but based on the first two pages of this shit I'm cancelling the ABW awards for this year. And next year.

Remember the source awards? Yeah... this is that.

Thanks @deadeye you rapey motherfucker.

putin gif that Allergens posted.gif

Don't blame me...............blame the ones who can't keep my name out their mouth.

Obviously, the way they hang on my nuts.........they're looking for an "invitation to my parts."

So, I'm just giving them what they want.

yes. i was hoping to win that award. i think i should win for best opinons. but i know i am mentally ill and not a follower and my opinions are too contra verse sol. and offensive.

but i hope i win funniest poster of the year award. woke poster of the yer.

You deserve to win it bruh.

Just off of that dog thread alone.

Brilliant strategy.

Put the nails and razors in your yard.............and your neighbors can't do anything without admitting that their dog was in your yard.

Can't even pull that lame excuse about not knowing whether or not it was someone else's dog pooping in your yard.

And even then, those owners would be just as wrong as your neighbors for allowing their dogs to wander into your yard to begin with.

It’s bizarre, because The Candy Shop has the reputation of harboring weirdos, but I swear, some of y’all stay on that “booty-bandit” shit.

Why in the holy fuck would you post a butt rape gif in response to a poster in an awards thread?

What’s “cool” about that?

It’s bizarre, because The Candy Shop has the reputation of harboring weirdos, but I swear, some of y’all stay on that “booty-bandit” shit.

Why in the holy fuck would you post a butt rape gif in response to a poster in an awards thread?

Yea. That was wierd.

I jus scrolled past it. I assumed it was a inside joke or maybe i jus didnt get it. idk bruh

Sum times its best jus keep it movin

because deadeye think rape is funny

Who posted a quote/unquote....."butt rape".............gif?

Must've missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back