Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 Results

I stated a fact.

I wanna see how far you gon ride this out talking about I’m lying on you instead of just saying yea I flirted with a man that told me his married.

it’s no big deal.
No, you stated a belief based off your definition of flirting. Based off your interpretation. SmartSelect_20211217-202928_Google.jpg

I stated a fact.

I wanna see how far you gon ride this out talking about I’m lying on you instead of just saying yea I flirted with a man that told me his married.

it’s no big deal.
When you provide proof of your defamatory comments.....you ain't backed up shit you said and calling it fact.

Okay how about this. You like dick...its a fact you like dick so much you spend all your time going back and forth on here with niggas...you post primarily to and with niggas with dicks...you search and pull receipts up on niggas.
Fact is you a dick loving nigga. There is a fact for your ass...since you claimimg facts on shit.

When you provide proof of your defamatory comments.....you ain't backed up shit you said and calling it fact.

Okay how about this. You like dick...its a fact you like dick so much you spend all your time going back and forth on here with niggas...you post primarily to and with niggas with dicks...you search and pull receipts up on niggas.
Fact is you a dick loving nigga. There is a fact for your ass...since you claimimg facts on shit.

You big mad now. Nigga posted suggestive gif about meeting up jokingly and you played right along with and didn’t say anything. You participated in it. Just refuse to own.

Dating thread ring a bell? Or do you want more?

Put some money on it that you didn’t willfully flirt while knowing he was married.
I have already explained that whatever your calling flirting on my end I don't view it the same as you....cus your opinion is based on your brain cells.

My perceptions and interactions are not grounded in oh this nigga trying to get me...via a gif...I don't think like that. You reading into shit on your own

Just like you claim you don't have no issue with me and I made that up in my head ....you see shit different

Alot of mfs think the earth flat, we went to the moon....alot of people see things different

I have already explained that whatever your calling flirting on my end I don't view it the same as you....cus your opinion is based on your brain cells.

My perceptions and interactions are not grounded in oh this nigga trying to get me...via a gif...I don't think like that. You reading into shit on your own

Just like you claim you don't have no issue with me and I made that up in my head ....you see shit different

Alot of mfs think the earth flat, we went to the moon....alot of people see things different

I’m not reading into anything because that’s what he does and you went right along with In multiple threads.

But you can keep being disrespectful to me and lying to yourself. Do you.

You big mad now. Nigga posted suggest gif about meeting up and joking about and you played right along with and didn’t say anything. You participated in it. Just refuse to own.

Dating thread ring a bell? Or do you want more?

Going to a concert isn't flirting lol.Ain't nothing wrong with vibing out on good music. Shit I told Alley
when he come through Atlanta let me know. I am not side eyeing niggas until you give me a reason. Like if you cool and you ain't came at me disrespectful or on some I am trying to fuck vibes. Or doing the most with compliments and shit...I am not even thinking on that tip.

Making something out of nothing.

Some men and some women can be cordial and respectful of others relationship. And it not be no open marriage shit or anything adulterous or flirting

My 1st thought is not always on some negative shit. I don't think like that.

I like connecting with people from all over. I traveled for a living and had a homeboy or girlfriend I could kick it with in almost every city. Some of them had wife's and I would still come through.

Like ain't nobody hiding nething. Some of my girlfriends are women I met through they s/o.

I’m not reading into anything because that’s what he does and you went right along with In multiple threads.

But you can keep being disrespectful to me and lying to yourself. Do you.

I am being me. Your thoughts on how I respond to a married dude are based on your assumptions. Regardless of his past and how he moves. I am telling you how I move. So no your wrong I am not entertaining anything or playing along with anything. I like posts and agree with shit I like.

What beta is doing is not flirting to me. He ain't came at me in a way to make me think it's inappropriate

If you don't like it...go make a married man only forum and go post strictly over there

Are your interactions with me approved by your wife? Would she be disrespected by our back and forth on here? Do you think I like you in a lustful, tempting, inappropriate way? Did you plan on seeing me to interact in ways that are against your vows with your wife.

Is more behind with gifs and memes....that these niggas are saying is you flirting and me entertaining?

I aligned with you cus some bullshit with mods when I first came here. It's nothing more than just posting right?

Are you a fuck nigga doing things on here that are not cool with your wife?
You cant be aligning with no married niggas tho……

1639806481853.gif

Back