Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 (Nominations)

@Capricorn82 Why'd you nosign this?

bro, I can't vote this ex-member for the wackest member because what he did with yall personally emotionally is different, than dropping another level of heat
on this sacred thread and homie was consistent too you know... did he fucked up by fighting with his fellows I might say yes .. but common nigga use to drop mega bombs cant be wackest ...

bro, I can't vote this ex-member for the wackest member because what he did with yall personally emotionally is different, than dropping another level of heat
on this sacred thread and homie was consistent too you know... did he fucked up by fighting with his fellows I might say yes .. but common nigga use to drop mega bombs cant be wackest ...
I guess you didn't know he's the one that's been creating multiple accounts and posting the tranny and shit eating pics

What, how?

Many of the post I have seen, you come in mad hot and then when other posters debate or go back and forth. You evade real questions. When late posters come and be like what's going on in here. You pointing fingers at other posters. It comes off as you just want to be contrary and go against the grain just to have discord.

Most of you know what it is. SImple rules; NOMINATE UP TO THREE (3) ppl per category. The members with the most nominations will go on the final ballot. Gonna leave this open until 12/10 or so. And the categories are......
Savage Member ‘21
@HellCzar & @Race Jones

Best Thread Starter ‘21
@Race Jones

Biggest Hater ‘21
@Chi-Town B

Funniest Member ‘21
@Race Jones

Unfunniest Member ‘21
@deadeye

Most Insightful
@BlackRain

Worst Opinions
@deadeye or @Disanthrope

Best Rivalry ‘21
@Race Jones vs. @Mister B.

Biggest Instigator ‘21
@Big Lurko

Fav Non US Resident
@rip.dilla @King Freeman @Inori

Sportscaster Of The Year
---

Film Critic Of The Year
@neo2090

Smutster Of The Year
---

Coolest Guy
@illestni99ainne @SneakDZA @Banginscrew901 I have to add my dude @DOS_patos...he makes my damn teeth itch sometimes but he's a good dude, has a huge heart. He's 1 of 1

Coolest Gal
@Tayboo @shutupGabi @Whis Khalifa

Best Mod ‘21
@AP2.0 ...he deals with a LOT @Chicity @Whis Khalifa

Worst Mod ‘21
---

Rookie Of The Year
@uandursmile That's right you are a rookie! You post like a pro and your contributions to the music threads have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. Glad you're here, Sir.

Washed Award (members with 2 or more yrs on ABW)
@deadeye

Lifer (LifeTime Achievement (3 or more yrs on ABW)
@Old Man Cain

Thread Of The Year
Deep Dish thread or Coronavirus thread

Member Of The Year
@Young_Chitlin @Blackish

Last edited:
Savage Member ‘21 @Race Jones or @HellCzar as usual

Biggest Hater - @Big Lurko retains the title

Most Insightful - @Scandalust313

Worst Opinions - he wasnt there early on but lately @Mister B. been high on this list with @Disanthrope right next to him

Biggest Instigator ‘21 - @Gene Parmesan easy lol

Fav Non US Resident - @King Freeman retains the title

Rookie Of The Year - not to many standouts this go round but @royalascension got it... lol that Black Shakira/Saucy lady that got booted was interesting lol

Washed Award (members with 2 or more yrs on ABW) - @illestni99ainne aka Mr Glass aka #noSteps
Silver and Bronze medals go to @Scandalust313 @VIBE for getting headaches from sleep/resting...the fuck?

As I type this.. I see the washed award is probably not about injuries but Ima leave that shit anyway lol

I'll come back for the rest later
Phuck off kneegrow! Stick with what the category is about...ol' kiddy table headass🤣🤣

WTF is this bullshit?

Niggas is washed because they've been on ABW for 2 or more years?

Kobe wtf clip.gif

Call me washed or whatever, but........if being washed is based on how many years you've been on ABW.....there's people who've been on ABW a lot longer than me.

So, using that criteria...........why am I even mentioned in that category?

WTF is this bullshit?

Niggas is washed because they've been on ABW for 2 or more years?

View attachment 709987

Call me washed or whatever, but........if being washed is based on how many years you've been on ABW.....there's people who've been on ABW a lot longer than me.

So, using that criteria...........why am I even mentioned in that category?
That's not what it is b

The 2yrs criteria is so that someone like say Royal nomination doesn't counted as she hasn't been here long enough to peak and fall off

Back