Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Smutster Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
Like we always do it this time! Its awards season folks and we had a great yr so this should make for some competitive face offs!

Rules are pretty simple, three (3) nomination per member and no nominating yourselves! We're going to leave these open to the 21st and top three will be put on the ballot for voting

Which member brought the most smut and eye candy to the Candy Shop this year?

@Fightbackmode2005

ERZtUFPXkAEmfY6.jpg

:niggaa:

Mega thread a hot as mess with them codes and you want to give this nigga the crown? Every other thread in the Candy Shop is handled so much better than this. Imma get some flak for this but I'll be damned if any nigga from the Megathread gets nominated for shit.
This that energy we need

:niggaa:

Mega thread a hot as mess with them codes and you want to give this nigga the crown? Every other thread in the Candy Shop is handled so much better than this. Imma get some flak for this but I'll be damned if any nigga from the Megathread gets nominated for shit.
The codes were implemented for me and for you, brother. Before the codes, mega niggas watched in horror as gb after gb of content got clapped within literal minutes. With each implementation of a new code, the links stayed up longer and longer. From hours to days, to entire weeks. No other thread on the candy shop gets the kind of activity as the mega thread. Special measures had to be taken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back