Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Coon Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellllll... there's also your extreme Kyle Rittenhouse caping.... just sayin

A white guy killed some white guys. You looking at the people he shot as a part of the black community is weird to me. And my argument was the shootings were legal... not that he's a good person. I said "that's not illegal" and you read "I support all his choices"

Rosenbaum was a white sex offender out there having a blast calling people nigga, and you look at him like one of us, or at least an ally. Smh...

Last edited:
A white guy killed some white guys. You looking at the people he shot as a part of the black community is weird to me. And my argument was the shootings were legal... not that he's a good person. I said "that's not illegal" and you read "I support all his choices"

Rosenbaum was a white sex offender out there having a blast calling people nigga, and you look at him like one of us, or at least an ally. Smh...

Negative. I never said any of that nonsense, maybe others have. Not me

Bottom line, young Kyle is a white supremacist murderer and you defend him religiously. I would never waste my precious energy dying on that hill

Negative. I never said any of that nonsense, maybe others have. Not me

Bottom line, young Kyle is a white supremacist murderer and you defend him religiously. I would never waste my precious energy dying on that hill

Haha, I'm not gonna take over this thread with that, but you proved my point. I said his shootings weren't illegal...that's it. You said he's a white supremacist. How's that a factor in legal vs illegal shooting? Who's saying he's a good person?

A white guy killed some white guys. I said given the circumstances, the shooting sounded legal. I'm speaking on the action, not the person. Where's the coon behavior in this white on white crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back