Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Cool Chick Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
Like we always do it this time! Its awards season folks and we had a great yr so this should make for some competitive face offs!

Rules are pretty simple, three (3) nomination per member and no nominating yourselves! We're going to leave these open to the 21st and top three will be put on the ballot for voting

Which lady held down the Cool Table this year the most

Like we always do it this time! Its awards season folks and we had a great yr so this should make for some competitive face offs!

Rules are pretty simple, three (3) nomination per member and no nominating yourselves! We're going to leave these open to the 21st and top three will be put on the ballot for voting

Which lady held down the Cool Table this year the most

@Loquacious
@Race Jones

These two were the most visible to me ...

What determines being a “cool chick”?

Also didn’t y’all change the thread title when somebody used chick last week? Lol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
What determines being a “cool chick”?

Also didn’t y’all change the thread title when somebody used chick last week? Lol
It's up you man but I thought the last sentence was self explanatory

And I don't recall chick being offensive but if any woman here is offended, I can change it

There’s nothing to name I’m asking Chicity if this is the thought process

you sure YOU not the instigator? Lol

How am i instigating when you said it?

And a question mark after the statement would have indicated it was a question. You didn't put one. And that would lead one to assume you think it is a statement of fact.

Who nominated do you think is ugly, sir?

How am i instigating when you said it?

And a question mark after the statement would have indicated it was a question. You didn't put one. And that would lead one to assume you think it is a statement of fact.

Who nominated do you think is ugly, sir?
I don’t always use question marks

hey bro do me a favor and fuck off, chicity already answered me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back