Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Biggest FallOff Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone really fall off? I would throw Goldie name in there but those are some extenuating circumstances.

I'm older than you lol

Idk why y'all so offended by that lol

But your explanation makes sense. Yeah, I had to be the company man. Had a talk with Goldie and he gave me the keys to the Rover truck. The keys were for a different Rover, but, I got keys though ?
You sure either is your rover lil nigga?
:pause:

See the source image

They need villains for hire again.

Like you'd think these niggas would learn to focus on paying the rent by now... but I digress.

AZ..she caught strays, caught shots, caught Ls,
You know normally I would have something to say for throwing my name out there especially about me catching L’s but I got to much shit going on in my real life to even do this with you.
Leave my name out of all this mess.

Probably goldie...idk if hes dead or alive

And u fuckn shit heads..."we cant talk about it guys"

Put this corny ass dude as wackest.

it ain’t ya business whether he dead or alive and y’all so pressed because y’all so nosey. Wanna know shit that ain’t ya business so bad. Sad babies.

You know normally I would have something to say for throwing my name out there especially about me catching L’s but I got to much shit going on in my real life to even do this with you.
Leave my name out of all this mess.
Nah fam..

1..you may not be an member of this site but the poster AZ is

2.as a member of this site, no one is excluded from E hands

3. I ain't @ you cause I didnt feel your personal attention was needed for a joke

4. No one that posts here is too good for comedy at their expense

Put this corny ass dude as wackest.

it ain’t ya business whether he dead or alive and y’all so pressed because y’all so nosey. Wanna know shit that ain’t ya business so bad. Sad babies.

Well i know for a fact thats a dead animal sittn on ya head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back