Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldie has typed this before.
Spic cannot be thrown around this site.
who saying the N word because that has never rolled off my fingers?
Everybody says the n word that doesn't mean it's not a racial slur and doesn't offend some black people even if it's from other blacks.

Goldie might be both but how's he gonna say one(spic) is bad whilst saying the other?

No entiendo

All jokes aside though the only instances I've heard somebody use roach as an insult is either calling somebody ugly, being colorist, or being racist...and the lighter the person that says it it tends to be closer to racism. Especially coming from a Mexican who looks like a white latina aka a white woman who can speak spanish. Spic is bad too, but you dont use the word roach as a non black person towards a black person then feign ignorance about it's implications. And if you wanna pull the latin card I've heard the insult used in both english and Spanish towards Black people so you ain't innocent

All jokes aside though the only instances I've heard somebody use roach as an insult is either calling somebody ugly, being colorist, or being racist...and the lighter the person that says it it tends to be closer to racism. Especially coming from a Mexican who looks like a white latina aka a white woman who can speak spanish. Spic is bad too, but you dont use the word roach as a non black person towards a black person then feign ignorance about it's implications. And if you wanna pull the latin card I've heard the insult used in both english and Spanish towards Black people so you ain't innocent
Nigga u don’t need to explain they all saw it

Everybody says the n word that doesn't mean it's not a racial slur and doesn't offend some black people even if it's from other blacks.

Goldie might be both but how's he gonna say one(spic) is bad whilst saying the other?

No entiendo

The reasoning would probably be there's no similar usage of the word. By that I mean latinos ain't walking around saying "what's good my spic" like Black folks everywhere have adopted nigga as a term of endearment. But you're right if you ban one you gotta ban the other because you cant read people's intent so the safe thing to do would be to ban both if he wanted to be fair about it.

Normally, i be trying to be fair and objective in these types of situations....

She was wylin tho. She even admitted what she knew it had racial implications. Banworthy.
Nah I said I knew it to be a racial slur against Latinos or do y’all not read?
If you gonna ban me for using a racial slur that is used against my race then everybody getting banned up in this bitch.

Reactions: GNS
Funny thing is that most people here don’t associate the word roach with the N word including myself.
For the fucking 10th time it’s not just a slur for black folks but for Latinos as well.
Can’t just make rules as you go along.

It's a slur for Black latinos...not you. You're light bright and damn near white. Don't try to claim our struggle. Just stick with being mexican. Yall got enough issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back