Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the memory of an elephant pause..... u could always re up the thread like y’all did for Love lol
Nigga, you refuse to read a thread where a comment was made about YOU that sparked where we are now and you expect me to re up a thread longer than this to jog ya memory? Nah. I'm good

I hate when y'all niggas get selective memories. You can tell me who the fuck played drums in a band on an album made before you were born but conveniently forget what I told Az in that very thread about the monkey gif.

You wanna know what I said, go find it nigga.

MediocrePresentAlligator-size_restricted.gif

What that gotta do with right now? You need his permission admin? He made the call? What's good admin?
This not my site brah. If it was, it would probably be just me posting because y'all niggas wouldn't like shit that I do.

So I ban her, he unbans her, then what? You gonna try and press him like you trying to do me? No, you not

This not my site brah. If it was, it would probably be just me posting because y'all niggas wouldn't like shit that I do.

So I ban her, he unbans her, then what? You gonna try and press him like you trying to do me? No, you not
So you would have banned her then?

Yow I knew this shit was coming thats y I fell back lol
Definitely wanted to ask az what walmart bra race was talking about...
Exactly please do show a receipt or stfu with your nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back