Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
futhermore you lonely cum guzzling whore who still clinging to celibacy as a scapegoat because your pussy done been ran thru more than dmx been to rehab @Az its clear your looks cant keep a man around and by the way you think, your intelligence aint keeping them either.

lets be clear i am smarter than you. thats a fact. witter than you. thats a fact

dress better than you and dont have to post pics of me in a walmart bra set to get niggas attention on the world wide web

youre a fucking bird ass bitch holding on to the ounce of beauty she has left from high school. youre a washed up thot that does nothing but spend her days sending her nudes across the interwebs and talking shit in clown ass group chats

your presence is never felt
youre never missed
you just exist as a stain on someones balled up bed sheet

die

Lmaooo

Yall know that one bar every rapper uses at some point or another?

Some shit like, "ima hit you so hard the whole block gon feel it"

This post was that.

Shit has nothing to do with me at all but shit was so savage it hurt me

Last edited:
Ap and Chicity are complicit

Shooting her bail instead of correcting her

and for what? what does she add? she lurks all day long clearly and then jumps stupid out her mouth when someone mentions her name

like ????????? bitch deactivate your account

youre really weird

• Wack
Reactions: Az
She used a monkey gif that one time in reference to a black poster.

But ap n da coons thought that was a reach. Guess this is too. Cause she still here chilling.
For the 100th time, where is this when Goldie was here and HE made the decision that she stays.

and for what? what does she add? she lurks all day long clearly and then jumps stupid out her mouth when someone mentions her name

like ????????? bitch deactivate your account

youre really weird
You think you gonna tell me what I can and can’t do or something?
I can defend my name if I fucking please to do so.
Go inflate your titties bitch.

Don't answer my question with one

Why have none of you niggas EVER said shit to Goldie? Like NEVER? but be quick to try and pull me in some shit

Y'all lol every single time he in the thread but direct your angst towards me or another mod
:niggaa:What kind of coward shit is this? Dog I’m serious this is a safe space for u to give YOUR opinion....

a lot of you niggas disgust me ?????? like you got a bitch calling a Black man a roach and instead of being like “nah that aint cool” youre in here dickeating

and shawty aint even fire. like if you take the physical aspect away, shes a fucking vegetable

cold soup tf

are yall that starved of affection at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back