Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you still talking about me you sad ass nigga?

I’m not chitown idc about a daily back and forth with you
What you gonna tell?
Cry?

Nigga mad as shit I'm in a joking mood...

You on your period?

Lmao I’m so confused rn.... what I miss? And don’t tell me to read the thread

only forward never backwards

funny how we ban uber conscious niggas for being race first even spectulate that they are russians bots or white but allow and keep mfers like Az online who have said and done racist shit repeatedly

i dont know what type of circus is being ran here but ppl need to start reevaluating this shit

im not asking for her to be banned because it wouldnt matter either way, shes stale when shes active and damn near forgettable when shes not.

im just saying why allow the fuckery to continue and where do we draw the line?

you dont have to call me a nigger to be a bigot

at the end of the day what she said to @Elzo69Renaissance was fucked up and completely uncalled for and if nobody is going to check the bird i will.

no tolerance for non Blacks talking stupid out their mouths on a Black forum

foh dizzy bitch

this is a pattern and if it were my site she would have been gone
You ain’t gonna do shit but flap your lips.
Oh but this isn’t your site and you ain’t checking shit smut.

funny how we ban uber conscious niggas for being race first even spectulate that they are russians bots or white but allow and keep mfers like Az online who have said and done racist shit repeatedly

i dont know what type of circus is being ran here but ppl need to start reevaluating this shit

im not asking for her to be banned because it wouldnt matter either way, shes stale when shes active and damn near forgettable when shes not.

Ap and Chicity are complicit

Shooting her bail instead of correcting her

Can’t draw a line on a site that isn’t yours but keep trying hun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back