Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.

It just seemed like you weren't even trying to see the POV of those of us who know it's a racial slur just because you, personally, didn't know it to be.
I got it but yall just seemed to know for a fact she was being internationally racist when she could have been as ignorant as I.

It seemed more of a witch hunt than an actual case of her being wrong.

But I can accept being wrong. Yall got it

Today

I got it but yall just seemed to know for a fact she was being internationally racist when she could have been as ignorant as I.

It seemed more of a witch hunt than an actual case of her being wrong.

But I can accept being wrong. Yall got it

Today
But SHE SAID she knew it was racist...that's when things really got heated and shit took off.

But aight, Chi...I still luh you

@Chicity u ve seen me deal w many a scandal in my posting career lmao and never seen me trip .... shit I find most of this shit funny

racist shit I can’t stand for though
Nigga stop

I seen you get petty b4 plenty of times. Had you thought it was that bad you have said something 10hrs when she posted it and not after Race had to drag ya ass to the finish line

She gone and you 'vindicated'. It is what it is

Nigga stop

I seen you get petty b4 plenty of times. Had you thought it was that bad you have said something 10hrs when she posted it and not after Race had to drag ya ass to the finish line

She gone and you 'vindicated'. It is what it is

Fam I don’t read threads like that...and I still ain’t see her posts .....Niggas literally pm d me what was said an hr ago

Yo u Aite fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back