Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defend your position
first off this beef lasted years, filled w treachery and backstabbing ( AZ)

Kandy modded w feelings which led to Love getting the boot ( victim 1)

AZ was expelled from BWG then faded to black ( victim number 2)

It was definitely love and Kandy...

Kandy come back was so savage....

Love died while Kandy was taking care of some shit... Like she had 6+ fouls....she was out the game b....

Kandy came back.... Brought Love BACK TO LIFE JUST TO KILL HER AGAIN... And dared ANYBODY to do shit about it....

I enjoyed the pure gangsta of that shit so much more than I was supposed to.....

But yeah..I felt the hate was real
I might have to change my vote

Last edited:
first off this beef lasted years, filled w treachery and backstabbing ( AZ)

Kandy modded w feelings which led to Love getting the boot ( victim 1)

AZ was expelled from BWG then faded to black ( victim number 2)
Az wasn't apart of BWG tho

ahhh

how could i forget about Kandy and Love

Race vs. Mister or whatever that nigga name was who called her a darkie then made a manifesto thread, Chris Dorner-style...in which race and several others proceeded to eviscerate the man about the size of his wife's fingers.

Race vs. Mister or whatever that nigga name was who called her a darkie then made a manifesto thread, Chris Dorner-style...in which race and several others proceeded to eviscerate the man about the size of his wife's fingers.
It was @Mister B.
He's a solid dude. It was corny how people had the joked after his ban but not before or after.....But I don't know nothing.

Quite a few of y'all owe me a fade

It was @Mister B.
He's a solid dude. It was corny how people had the joked after his ban but not before or after.....But I don't know nothing.

Quite a few of y'all owe me a fade
he was put on time out...he wasnt banned

but i probably quit instead of getting fired so....

It was definitely love and Kandy...

Kandy come back was so savage....

Love died while Kandy was taking care of some shit... Like she had 6+ fouls....she was out the game b....

Kandy came back.... Brought Love BACK TO LIFE JUST TO KILL HER AGAIN... And dared ANYBODY to do shit about it....

I enjoyed the pure gangsta of that shit so much more than I was supposed to.....

But yeah..I felt the hate was real
I don’t hate Love.
I loved her.

hey @Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back