Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Looking Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 nom....
KANDY AKA @Loquacious

But I can honestly say wit’ no simp/cap that ABW has/had some beautiful women from what I’ve seen...Race, Whis, Black, Reesey, Meeks, Jazz, Lea and Rem are all attractive and deserve every ounce of simp thrown their way lol
Oh yea forgot lea, if she was active she would have my vote

aight yall know my status and why I dont be saying shit but ima be a big boy today

@Race Jones comes thru and drops here and there and I be like "damn that bitch fine" and keep pushing right....no big deal

but the other day she said she was godddamn 5'3".......FIVE.....Threeee......whut???

idk if its been the angles or the persona but I always swore this nigga was 6 foot w/ a bad attitude

if she really short stuff she got it mane....like damn, i didnt know

the wild posting and going off makes sense and its all cute now lmao

aight yall know my status and why I dont be saying shit but ima be a big boy today

@Race Jones comes thru and drops here and there and I be like "damn that bitch fine" and keep pushing right....no big deal

but the other day she said she was godddamn 5'3".......FIVE.....Threeee......whut???

idk if its been the angles or the persona but I always swore this nigga was 6 foot w/ a bad attitude

if she really short stuff she got it mane....like damn, i didnt know

the wild posting and going off makes sense and its all cute now lmao
Napoleonaeesha complex

I would say Lea but I ain't seen her round here lately (admittedly I ain't lookin)

so Race by default

Lol I'm sure these women love hearing y'all only voting for them because somebody else isn't here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back