Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Album Review Board (Drake - Scorpion)

That shit.."I be tryna laugh wit the Bros bout the Opps that we know, but they can't take a joke, cause it's not one"

That's my shit right there..like homie said already , side A is dope, side B ill listen while washing dishes or something

Last edited:
its a good album i fucks wit both sides but some songs should of never been on there

This thread is gonna get lambasted on here just cuz it's Drake. Most the niggas giving it a bad review never heard the album.

I'm leaning towards 2.5 to 3 but I haven't heard all of side B and need to give it time. My gripe with this album is that there aren't enough bangers as shallow as that sounds.

I havent heard a single track. I still give it a 0

This thread is gonna get lambasted on here just cuz it's Drake. Most the niggas giving it a bad review never heard the album.

I'm leaning towards 2.5 to 3 but I haven't heard all of side B and need to give it time. My gripe with this album is that there aren't enough bangers as shallow as that sounds.
Wouldn't be surprised if illed out didn't listen to the album

I give it a 4.

Side A is great.
Side B is cool, but not as good.

This album is better than his last two and will create 10 - 15 hit songs.

This is the best post that you’ve ever made (IC and ABW)
tenor.gif

I haven't listened to it and prolly won't unless in someone's else's car. It's Drake tho his stardom requires a respect , his appeal , his content and replay ability; that being said I'll give it a 3.5

Back