Welcome To aBlackWeb

No. Everything isn't for everyone. Plus I got a new client now. I don't need your monies.
y8J06aH.gif

Your rejections are always the hardest

you seem like a assuming ass poster lol it always funny when kids try to dream big...
I seem to have struck a chord, was anger the same feeling you felt when you made disparaging comments towards ap's child?

It seems you have a history of making brash comments when on the defense mr. crook

I seem to have struck a chord, was anger the same feeling you felt when you made disparaging comments towards ap's child?

It seems you have a history of making brash comments when on the defense mr. crook

Smh assumptions are what lost people make. I'm not mad but it's cool you feel threatened lol. Can't no man control me. I'm alpha... remember that steve...

I'm alpha... remember that steve...
U8e38EI.gif

From the creator of the term "alpha male":

"One of the outdated pieces of information is the concept of the alpha wolf. "Alpha" implies competing with others and becoming top dog by winning a contest or battle. However, most wolves who lead packs achieved their position simply by mating and producing pups, which then became their pack. In other words they are merely breeders, or parents, and that's all we call them today, the "breeding male," "breeding female," or "male parent," "female parent," or the "adult male" or "adult female."

http://www.davemech.org/news.html

Sanchez has the answers

Okay you got it bruh... you wanna be a crakkka so bad... all your gimmicks have been based on whites... you got it bruh... you got tha answas sway

Back