Welcome To aBlackWeb

tenor.gif

You and a bunch of useless 30+ year olds ran a forum into the ground foh b

Also, the fact that @Kandy had to personally nominate me for modship is crazy. Sam crook, tyron, and cain varys being in the op without any mention of me is some bs.
I've been internetting longer than you've been alive so virgin telling a gawd about anything is falsehoods and fantasy. The IC's been around before you knew how to piss by yourself without help so let that sink in and it's still going as of today so yeah I'm going to need you to find the closest mirror you can find look at yourself in it and smack the shit out of yourself for disrespecting the good Gawd Cain.

I've been real friendly to you net niggas and I plan to keep it that way but watch your mouth and keyboard little guy. I don't play this fuck shit especially from a nigga 6mos removed from getting an allowance.

Now for @TheMasterKey mod me up b fuck I look like waiting on the popular vote. My abw resume is solidified check my threads my post my charitable contributions to people's pockets.

@BNE what you wearing?

@Race Jones how you feel about catching a flight on frontier and coming to Charlotte to get your life changed?

Word

how is it a popular vote?

if thats the case, dont do NONE of the music competitions anymore since, by your logic, if a judge like you, then you are a shoe in for the vote

Most mods are soft like AP and Du, you need a mf'er like me on the team when you don't want to piss off the population. I'll do that gladly

I don't get the popularity angle

I'm not popular and yet I'm the new mod

Seems like the better poster won

now you just being a nigga

smh

edit: this was for chitown post

how is it a popular vote?

if thats the case, dont do NONE of the music competitions anymore since, by your logic, if a judge like you, then you are a shoe in for the vote

That's not the same you dummy and you know it. Go sit down

I've been internetting longer than you've been alive so virgin telling a gawd about anything is falsehoods and fantasy. The IC's been around before you knew how to piss by yourself without help so let that sink in and it's still going as of today so yeah I'm going to need you to find the closest mirror you can find look at yourself in it and smack the shit out of yourself for disrespecting the good Gawd Cain.

I've been real friendly to you net niggas and I plan to keep it that way but watch your mouth and keyboard little guy. I don't play this fuck shit especially from a nigga 6mos removed from getting an allowance

So basically tl:dr You had over 20 years of internet experience and you still couldn't mod the ic effectively?

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

"Any man who must say 'I am the king', is no true king" Word to tywin lannister

That's not the same you dummy and you know it. Go sit down
its the EXACT same and you know it.

you are dismissing the competition already

people gon have to answer questions...hell if we chose it behind closed doors, that looks like some popular shit

the members get a say as well as the staff...how is a popular vote again?

Back