• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He ain't get angry(I don't think he is really angry) over nothing. You do this shit a lot.

He ain't get angry(I don't think he is really angry) over nothing. You do this shit a lot.

And I sit back and laugh because I can get them to act out of character.

Me and dude ain't got nothing to say to each other because obviously i hit a nerve until she responds and he type up my apology.

I ain't even did nothing, that nigga got angry over nothing.
Nigga all I did was respond to your shots.....You ain't have to say shit when I was talking to Sam....

But you did.....And i went in.......

I have always been known for going in on anybody sending shots my way.....

Stop trying to act like i picked on you...

You a sucka for that shit.....And you're a liar.

At first I thought it was crazy when it was suggested that the chick posting as your wife was you catfishing....

But now I see it.....You one weird ass nigga bruh......

This shit coming out

Nigga just admit you responded to something you shouldn't have, got in your feelings and now we are at this point.

Of course I'm not mad, I'm just being a dick about it now cuz he really try a flip this shit...

He stay doing it with ap
He did it with both Bne and jazzy

The shit just can't keep happening....

We can't stand for this shit

The real question is...

Will Kai show up....

Or will Kia?

oG1vJ_s-200x150.gif
Man, if kia shows up it could get ugly

Nigga just admit you responded to something you shouldn't have, got in your feelings and now we are at this point.
Bruh..again

This its exactly what YOU DID WHEN YOU JUMPED ON SAM'S COMMENT

This its literally how this all started.

It's like post 360 something....you started this dumb ass!!!!!

Why are you all up in it, that nigga dont need you for back up. Mind your business.
I'm not backing him up. I don't know what the hell yall arguing about anyway.
However, its out in the public view and I decided to put my 2 cent in.

This the shit you do.

The shit was over 3 hours ago, you keep coming back saying something. You said you was done with it and here you are still talking. Ain't shit left to say until Kai responds.

Nigga acting like that cry baby cracka on breaking bad. "He can't keep getting away with it", nigga shut up.

Idk, I'm sure the same 2 names would be there every week. But I'm down to see where it goes.

U gonna make a thread? Will it be a poll to vote?
I can make it.
I don't know what to base it off of though.
I guess I'll let people tag the name of the person they want to be the donkey and reason why they should be the donkey of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back