Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News ABW 23/24 NBA FANTASY LEAGUE

@Sony Montana I need your boy Mark Williams to kill it this season. I have him in all my 4 money league teams.

Surprisingly, I have your boy Towns in 3 of them. I understand the risks, but still think he is a bargain in the 3rd round.

Obi Toppin and OG Anuoby in 4

Saddiq Bey in 3

@Sony Montana I need your boy Mark Williams to kill it this season. I have him in all my 4 money league teams.

Surprisingly, I have your boy Towns in 3 of them. I understand the risks, but still think he is a bargain in the 3rd round.

Obi Toppin and OG Anuoby in 4

Saddiq Bey in 3
What round did you get mark?

Obi scares me a bit but who knows

What round did you get mark?

Obi scares me a bit but who knows
Was getting Mark mostly in the 7th round (12 team leagues). Probably could have waited to get him in the 8th round, but was not willing to gamble.

Got Toppin mostly in the last round or 2nd to last pick. Going into draft season, was not that high on Toppin, but I watched the Pacers dress rehearsal and they gave Toppin a large share of the minutes and Jarace barely played. If he gets minutes, solid fantasy game. If he does not, I just drop him.

Was getting Mark mostly in the 7th round (12 team leagues). Probably could have waited to get him in the 8th round, but was not willing to gamble.

Got Toppin mostly in the last round or 2nd to last pick. Going into draft season, was not that high on Toppin, but I watched the Pacers dress rehearsal and they gave Toppin a large share of the minutes and Jarace barely played. If he gets minutes, solid fantasy game. If he does not, I just drop him.
Yeah Toppin could be a sneaky good last round pick up but you’ll probably drop him at some point

Mark in the 7th round is decent imo

Back