Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW 2023 Thanksgiving

How you seasoned them? Like what makes your turkeys special?
I buy those Cajun injection marinade throw some more seasoning in it and shoot em up and season the outside and fry em up. I would post one of my friends turkeys but ... let me put it like this if you seen the infamous burnt cookie you'll be like damn I know that don't taste good at all.

I buy those Cajun injection marinade throw some more seasoning in it and shoot em up and season the outside and fry em up. I would post one of my friends turkeys but ... let me put it like this if you seen the infamous burnt cookie you'll be like damn I know that don't taste good at all.
What's the main difference between fried turkeys vs baked turkey to you? Which one you prefer? I had fried turkeys a while back but can't remember how they taste

What's the main difference between fried turkeys vs baked turkey to you? Which one you prefer? I had fried turkeys a while back but can't remember how they taste
Fried is the way to go I find oven turkey too be dry and need at least 3 gallons of water to wash it down. Fried is juicy,moist flavorful and the skin is the best part. Most people I know that use to eat oven turkeys don't even fool with oven at all now

Fried is the way to go I find oven turkey too be dry and need at least 3 gallons of water to wash it down. Fried is juicy,moist flavorful and the skin is the best part. Most people I know that use to eat oven turkeys don't even fool with oven at all now
Its dry cuz they dont know how to cook or marinate it

Its dry cuz they dont know how to cook or marinate it
Ehhhhhh I've had a lot before I started frying them.
This was also before people started doing all these marinades and everything else. Now smoked turkeys are a different thing.

Ehhhhhh I've had a lot before I started frying them.
This was also before people started doing all these marinades and everything else. Now smoked turkeys are a different thing.
Oh dont mind me, i dont even like oven baked turkey like that regardless if done right or wrong lol. I just make it for the holidays since wifey always requests it.

I always been real fickle wit turkey regardless.

Last edited:
Back