Seattle
Panthers
Saints
Broncos

Nah, you just wanted to be different lol

I should've followed my first mind and picked KC to cover the under

Nah, you just wanted to be different lol

I should've followed my first mind and picked KC to cover the under
:ainttrippin:I love how y'all refuse to believe how smart and informed I am on shit.

The Chiefs play a bend but don't break offense, which is why starting off into a season they are always strong because they take what teams are willing to give them.

Early in the year after reshuffles from free agency and the draft, most teams tho they have a system don't know what they really have. So they aren't really sure what they can give up.

Now, the chiefs are the perfect team to play the patriots because the patriots force you to take what they give you. Most teams are not structured to just do that and end up losing because at some point they will take the wrong chances.

Not the chiefs, their offense is specifically tailored for the patriots this early in the season. Which means they won't give up the momentum building turn overs that the patriots D thrives on, and the offense uses to bury teams.

If I was a betting man, I'd say Rodger Godell has great football minds around him, knows this. And the Chiefs where put there on purpose to spoil the night they raise the banner, sorta a fuck u to them.

I could get into how the defense is tailored for a QB like Brady and NE but...

Ya won't hear me tho
:foh1:

Bills
Texans
Browns (fuck it)
Lions
Bucs
Falcons
Raiders
Bengles
Eagles
Rams