Patriots
Texans
Bengals
Rams
Eagles
Giants
Seahawks
chiefs

just realized how overly racist it's gonna be monday night when the chiefs play the redskins

Shit I picked the bears cause Thursday night games favor the team the runs the ball best. And green bay is bad at stopping the run. Then there's a 50minute delay. Which of course will favor the passing team.

Guess the football gawds ain't wit me tonight

You over think a lot I see.
Nah the short turn around favours the team that's more physically aggressive, as in running the ball.

But the delay, after guys already warmed up and got their mind right. It's gonna favor the team that airs it out.

So it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Green Bay is just better than them?
They aren't tho...look up their stats..u think that because of Arron Rodgers but they are pretty even, if not dead even in productivity this season.

Only in the passing game does Greenbay excel over the bears. Which on Sunday, id go with GB but like I said..it's a quick turn around. Which favors the team with the better defense and running game. That's the bears

First page Updated

moving forward, please make your picks based on this. It takes me a long time to gather everyone's picks b/c they are scattered everywhere and not based on when the teams play

The thursday night game is self explanatory,

when you get to the sunday games, start at the top left (saints/dolphins), then go from left to right...next pick would be Panthers/Pats, then Jags/Jets, Titans/Texans, etc...

View attachment 12349

GB
NO
NE
Jax
TEN
PIT
CLE
DET
DAL
TL
PHI