Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW’s Top 50 Rappers (Revisited)

I never get the "he doesnt have a solo album" argument with 3K

That doesnt change the fact that he had one of the GOAT runs from 94 to 03

His body of work on those Outkast albums and his skillset can put up with anyone

Last edited:
kanye Even with the “fall off” >> niggas like Scarface and Ice Cube

Lol at putting fall off in quotations like it’s debatable.

I’m sure production wise Kanye’s material during his downturn blows Scarface and Cubes out the water… but Kanye never been the strongest lyricist which was fine, but he’s gotten exceptionally worse. Kanye in my top 20 but hell no to top ten he’s ruined that the last decade.

Lol at putting fall off in quotations like it’s debatable.

I’m sure production wise Kanye’s material during his downturn blows Scarface and Cubes out the water… but Kanye never been the strongest lyricist which was fine, but he’s gotten exceptionally worse. Kanye in my top 20 but hell no to top ten he’s ruined that the last decade.
too much quality for the fall off to matter

Lol I don’t make the rules

not many people can contend with

CD
LR
Grad
808s
MBDTF
WTT

There damn sure ain’t more than 10 other people who can when you factor in sales, influence, quality, and impact

you take features, songs from albums that’s not listed above, etc and it’s like come on man

I'm not even a Kanye fan like that, but you have a point.

He sold a lot of records, made a huge impact and also produced records for other people.

Lol I don’t make the rules

not many people can contend with

CD
LR
Grad
808s
MBDTF
WTT

There damn sure ain’t more than 10 other people who can when you factor in sales, influence, quality, and impact

you take features, songs from albums that’s not listed above, etc and it’s like come on man
You really said 808's, foh

This Place
giphy.gif

Back