Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW’s Junior Mod Election is NOW OPEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I have to say why I want to nominate them

@Maywood been making cinema room great with his terrarium updates

@Beta would be a good for comedic purposes and he can be bought

@MJ DOOM would be a great mod for the hip-hop forum and he would be fair

@Chi-town B wouldn't be bought but he won't be fair but I think he would bring some leverage to the mod squad. Also it would piss off AP so that's a plus

@shutupGabi she fair and can't be bought. Her only chink in her armor she explains her actions. Mannnnn fuck these niggas

I nominate maywood

If he does become a mod I think he can really do a lot of good in the cinema section if he chooses to as far as maintaining it and updating it with new movies when he already does with his offbrand offshoot of kodi gang that I fathered in

He's level headed and doesn't have any agendas and he's a cool guy

I think in the right hands the cinema section can be the best sub forum in this site

It's already #1 to me as far as originality, laughs, and informational, and a good mix of posters

@Mr Litty

i think we take the top people and then have then explain what they will bring to the site.
and we have a Q and A thread.

we dont need the popular vote if a nigga aint gonna do shit.

we need to grow the site. i have two major ideas that i got coming soon i spoke to the topdog about that may help bring folk.
but im gonna need support.

what will/can the candidates do for me?

Apparently I have to say why I want to nominate them

@Maywood been making cinema room great with his terrarium updates

@Beta would be a good for comedic purposes and he can be bought

@MJ DOOM would be a great mod for the hip-hop forum and he would be fair

@Chi-town B wouldn't be bought but he won't be fair but I think he would bring some leverage to the mod squad. Also it would piss off AP so that's a plus

@shutupGabi she fair and can't be bought. Her only chink in her armor she explains her actions. Mannnnn fuck these niggas
Great list, well worded, highly thought out and detailed

Now if you can just dwindle it down to 2 ppl.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back