Welcome To aBlackWeb

About what percentage of your day....

I’m usually checking in thru out tha work day...since I’m a lead I really work when I want or if it’s absolutely necessary...gives me time to peruse tha site sporadically...like @Alle'Oop already said, ABW is my only form of “social media” so if im online it’s here, YouTube or a couple of Hiphop news sites...I couldn’t put a percentage on it but I’m definitely here a lot

You know what gets me is you don’t have to be stationary and be on ABW. I can be on a hot air balloon and on ABW at the same time.
8-10hrs online, let alone one forum is too damn much time, doesnt matter where you're surfing from

8-10hrs online, let alone one forum is too damn much time, doesnt matter where you're surfing from
I doubt people on here 8-10 straight or even one whole hour in one sitting. They probably check in once or twice an hour and count that hour as one. Even if they’ve been on here for 10 minutes within that hour.

I’ll use myself as an example, the last few years I was on here heavy. You’d see me on here at least 20 minutes a few hours at a time, for at least 8 hours in the day.

I guess it’s in how you count it.

A lot.

Im at work from 8am-5pm so im on here the entire time during them hours.

And when Im home and not doing anything Im on here.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I doubt people on here 8-10 straight or even one whole hour in one sitting. They probably check in once or twice an hour and count that hour as one. Even if they’ve been on here for 10 minutes within that hour.
I agree, I think they are way over estimating time spent online.

I’m usually checking in thru out tha work day...since I’m a lead I really work when I want or if it’s absolutely necessary...gives me time to peruse tha site sporadically...like @Alle'Oop already said, ABW is my only form of “social media” so if im online it’s here, YouTube or a couple of Hiphop news sites...I couldn’t put a percentage on it but I’m definitely here a lot
Yea, i get bored easy..most of the time I'm actually doing shit..lol, like right now

10% nigga naw.

aight maybe 20 lol

I got this open a in separate tab all day, so im back and forth between anything im doing at my desk

on a slow friday i'll actually be on here for 30 mins at a time reading thru whole threads and shit lol

i've been jumping on mobile more recently just to post pics, but I barely did that

Back