Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ablackweb.com

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
Hey guys,

We're in crazy times and this could be an AWESOME opportunity to get some fresh blood around here.

An article went out recently that Zuckerberg was once again endorsing Trump... And people were sharing and resharing it asking the question..

"Are you gonna cancel Facebook?"

Which in turn sparks the discussion about black social media.

All I did on three people's pages was simply type

Ablackweb.com

In the comments and it automatically generated a preview of the page advertising it as a black owned social media platform.

One person said they already made an account and donated.

This could be an opportunity to really grow this community. I think everyone should try leaving the website in the comment section of any racially charged discussion y'all see online.

You don't have to do much... Just provide people with the option. Letting them know they can still stay connected and not have to be handcuffed to fb

Lol stopped using Facebook while back now IG is my shit but I may stop that shit too.. this really my only social media anywat

Lol stopped using Facebook while back now IG is my shit but I may stop that shit too.. this really my only social media anywat
Well if you still got accounts. Just make a post telling your friends you still alive. You still talk about the issues. You just prefer a black platform. Drop the site and log back out. You don't use the shits anyway... But I'm pretty sure you got some strong minds in your social circle who might dig this place

Thing is everybody who got a black social media platform right now trying their arm

We know we got a dope thing going here... Even when we on our bullshit...

This a perfect opportunity to get the name out there...

The more eyes on the name the better imo

You about to have this bitch populated with spiteful, undercover, incels. Lol.

Naw, this is a good idea though. I'm drop that shit in anywhere where it's even remotely related to shit. I spend too much time on this bitch tryna pass the time during my work day to not try to get some new people.

I'm honestly sick of each and every one of y'all.
Well fuck you too then
index.gif

Back