Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've only made it to the Greg, Jacob, and Shaenae scene and I'm ready to call this a top ten sitcom of all time

Update: Taraji fine af. Idc that she embraces the rachet🤷🏿‍♂️

I hated Taraji character
Cringe the moment she set foot on screen

It's not believable a ratchet raised janine

The show already has a ghetto principal and enough ratchet parents coming through. They could have done something much better with Taraji. They hit it on the head with Orlando jones as Gregory's father, but this Taraji cameo was lazy.

Wackest episode of abbot thus far by far

I Love This Show! I didn't watch the first season because I was mad Black-ish was going off.
But last year I caught the first season while I was out of work sick and I've been a fan since.

I am ok with them getting together, but do it already. Start at 0.47, they both lay out why this is getting ridiculous.

We seeing Janine grow into herself but she still impressionable and protective of her space

Greg a good every day guy. He not gonna press it, he gets his fair share of box anyway. He friendzone but he comfortable there.

We need one more season pushong them to the edge. Them needing more than being work friends

We seeing Janine grow into herself but she still impressionable and protective of her space

Greg a good every day guy. He not gonna press it, he gets his fair share of box anyway. He friendzone but he comfortable there.

We need one more season pushong them to the edge. Them needing more than being work friends
Lol idk if he's comfortable with being friendzoned. That hug he gave Jacob let me know he was hurting. And Jacob knew that cause he would have been his obnoxious self that Gregory would do that

at least another season and a half of either one of them or both being jealous of the other moving on before shit boils over and they eventually get together

Back