Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News AARON CARTER DEAD AT 34

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Aaron Carter has died ... TMZ has learned.

The singer-turned-rapper and actor was found dead Saturday at his house in Lancaster, CA ... multiple sources tell us Aaron's body was found in his bathtub. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they received a 911 call at 11 AM Saturday that a male had drowned in the tub.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... homicide detectives have been dispatched to the scene, but we have no information or evidence of foul play. It's standard operating procedure for homicide detectives to investigate such death scenes.

Backgrid
TMZ obtained a photo of sheriffs' cars and paramedics outside Aaron's home ... and the property is surrounded with caution tape.

Aaron shot to fame back in the late 1990s as a pop singer, releasing four studio albums, starting with his self-titled debut album in 1997 when he was only 9 years old.

Aaron also used to tour with the Backstreet Boys during their heyday ... his older brother Nick was part of the hugely popular boy band.
BACKGRID
AC transitioned into rap as his music career progressed ... and he also appeared on "Dancing With The Stars" and acted in the Broadway production "Seussical."

Aaron had tons of legal and substance abuse issues over the years ... infamously going on "The Doctors" a couple years ago and talking about all the pills he was taking. He also went to rehab numerous times.

AC is survived by his son, Prince.

Wtf... I know it says he "drowned" but I can't believe this isn't drug related until I hear from the autopsy.

These kids need to seriously leave these heavy drugs alone man...

Rest in peace to him and condolences to his family; 34 is too young especially to go out like that!

gotta be tough for his brother Nick, I remember it was mad drama when they lost their sister and father..
Now he lost his lil brother smh

Damn, all I remember is the joint he had with Shaq but my eldest daughter was a big fan of dude way back.

RIP

Given what both him and his brother went through sadly it's not shocking. Hope somebody keeps an eye on Nick Carter because this is some fucked up news to get especially in the middle of an overseas tour.

RIP. Dudes been having issues for years. I didn’t realize how close he was to my age. His birthday was only a month away.

Back