Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aaliyah The Reason For The ROC Breakup

All this really shows is Dame never ever really fucked wit Jay from day 1 and was riding with him just to get money....Didnt Jay pays homies tax bill one year...out of love?....stfu already

You know when you dealing with a chick, and you feel like it aint going nowhere.

Then you plan to break up with her. But she break up with you first, and now the shit hurt.

Thats what this sound like.

You wasnt even feeling chick no more. And had you broke up with her, itd be all good. But she broke up with you, and now you drinking whiskey.

Thats how Dame sounding.

All this really shows is Dame never ever really fucked wit Jay from day 1 and was riding with him just to get money....Didnt Jay pays homies tax bill one year...out of love?....stfu already

That shyt really comes off more like he pissed Jay "left him" behind. Mad that Jay started working wit the same people Dame didn't like. As if Jay should've had his back no matter what.

Imo...Jay outgrew Dame and his antics, and was planning long-term for his career.

You know when you dealing with a chick, and you feel like it aint going nowhere.

Then you plan to break up with her. But she break up with you first, and now the shit hurt.

Thats what this sound like.

You wasnt even feeling chick no more. And had you broke up with her, itd be all good. But she broke up with you, and now you drinking whiskey.

Thats how Dame sounding.

Dame will tell this story to anyone who willingly gives him their ear. He gonna be talkin bout this 10 years from now.

Sad cause this Nigga has essentially black listed himself

That shyt really comes off more like he pissed Jay "left him" behind. Mad that Jay started working wit the same people Dame didn't like. As if Jay should've had his back no matter what.

Imo...Jay outgrew Dame and his antics, and was planning long-term for his career.

To what tho?

This MF has come up with bout 4-5 different reasons why they broke up. 2 of which in the last couple of days.

Here's another one

Almost 20 years later and Dame still doing this shit. Whatever to that cookie empire his son was supposed to be leading?

You guys are all haters

Dame discovered Jay Z, Cam'ron, Beanie Sigel, Kanye West. He made his millions and managed to get in and out of the game with his shirt on.

He still has art galleries, people want to interview him, he has some clothing lines, and when its all said and done, he didn't say one rhyme or make one beat.

His hustle is unmatched by anyone.

Even Master P, Birdman and Dr Dre made beats and said rhymes, Dame might be the only Hip Hop mogul that never said a rhyme or made a beat and still made millions.

You guys are all haters

Dame discovered Jay Z, Cam'ron, Beanie Sigel, Kanye West. He made his millions and managed to get in and out of the game with his shirt on.

Dame didn't discover any of them dudes.

Even Master P, Birdman and Dr Dre made beats and said rhymes, Dame might be the only Hip Hop mogul that never said a rhyme or made a beat and still made millions.

MV5BMTY5OTQwMzU3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjczNjY0Mw@@._V1_.jpg

Dame didn't discover any of them dudes.

MV5BMTY5OTQwMzU3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjczNjY0Mw@@._V1_.jpg

I said 'might be" can you think of anybody else in Hip Hop besides Russell Simmons and Dame Dash who made millions in Hip Hop without rapping or making beats? Steve Stoute? Lyor Cohen?

My point is; you can't hate on Dame, he discovered a lot of famous people and made them millionaires. And kept millions for himself.

I like watching his interviews. He's a very intelligent brother.

I agree but there are countless other people Jay left behind and they've moved on and kept quiet about whatever feelings they have for Jay.....hell Jaz-O should be more pissed than Dame and after awhile even he stfu and kept movin on with his life....I think Dame takes these interviews hoping they ask him about Jay in some round about way so he doesn't make himself out to be a scorned hater but some truth teller who simply answered a question.

I said 'might be" can you think of anybody else in Hip Hop besides Russell Simmons and Dame Dash who made millions in Hip Hop without rapping or making beats? Steve Stoute? Lyor Cohen?

My point is; you can't hate on Dame, he discovered a lot of famous people and made them millionaires. And kept millions for himself.

Dee and Wah…. Sylvia Rhône…. There are more executives than successful artists

Suge-Knight-Life-and-Career.jpg

The takeaway from that interview to me is Dame basically saying Hype Williams responsible for Aaliyah death

Idk how they’re pedos when Aaliyah was 22 when she died.

Idk when they met Aaliyah,but Jay Z didn’t blow up until 1996.

I doubt he met Aaliyah in the Hawaiian Sophie days.

Aaliyah would have been 17 in 96

We don’t know when Jay Z or Dane met her but she was at least 18 or older.

When Dame admitted he stole 400k from the team without any explanation and tried to hide it I lost the need to hear anything else from him

it made sense why Jay parted ways

Back