Welcome To aBlackWeb

A van speeds across Toronto sidewalks, leaving 10 pedestrians dead

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Ten people are dead and 15 are injured after the driver of a van plowed into multiple pedestrians in Toronto on Monday in what appears to be a deliberate act, Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders said.

Saunders said the suspected driver, Alek Minassian, 25, of Richmond Hill, Ontario, was in custody. Minassian was arrested in a white rental van less than 30 minutes after police received a 911 call, Saunders said.
Minassian was previously known to Toronto authorities, according to a US law enforcement official briefed on the matter. Authorities said Minassian left a trail of destruction nearly a mile long, north of midtown Toronto.
Deputy Police Chief Peter Yuen said police received calls around 1:30 p.m. that a vehicle was driving on Yonge Street, striking pedestrians. Police said the collisions happened in the North York area at the busy intersection of Yonge Street and Finch Avenue.

"Based on witness accounts, we have a vehicle that started north on Yonge Street from Finch and drove southbound at some point in times on sidewalks, at some point in times driving southbound in northbound lanes," Saunders said.
Saunders added: "So, it's very clear just from a general perspective to say that the actions definitely look deliberate."
At this point, "There would appear to be no national security connection" to the incident, said Ralph Goodale, Canada's minister of public safety and emergency preparedness.
Ten patients were transported to Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and two were declared dead at the hospital, said Dr. Dan Cass, executive vice-president and chief medical officer.
Cass said the patients suffered a range of injuries.

So this MF intentionally gestured like he had a gun so the cop would shoot him but didn't get shot? SMH, goes to show you these American cops are full of shit and a good deal of these police shootings are avoidable

So this MF intentionally gestured like he had a gun so the cop would shoot him but didn't get shot? SMH, goes to show you these American cops are full of shit and a good deal of these police shootings are avoidable

Cosign but there are couple situation here in toronto where the cops killed people

You kill 10 people cause of no puss?!

I can name like 10 places where to catch a nut for a little cash

...so my friends tell me

they immediately called him a terrorist but the dude who shot up the waffle house is called disturbed

smh

Hold up! This nigga murdered 10 ppl cuz he couldnt get no puss?!

Man wtf. These new niggas really need to kill themselves.

If i killed a person for every broad that turned me down. I'd prolly done killed a million ppl. lol. fohwtbs. lame

First thing i thought of after reading the comments was that Elliot Rodgers fuckhead. Both these dudes seem to be weirdo faggots. Glad they captured him though.

I live right there by Yonge and finch and got a couple homies down towards sheppard too. Had to make some calls and texts but everyone straight.
Its a trip to see that kinda shit touch down over here. You really can't just walk down the street no more.

I was tight when I saw that video. His ass should've been leaking idgaf about all that justice through law, punishment through jail shit. Miss me with that. If it was my way... You kill you die.

Apparently dude was part of some group that calls themselves Incels, Involuntarily Celibate...a bunch of dudes mad at women because they won't fuck them. Sounds like those MGTOW dudes that some IC niggas was defending as being "the truth"

Apparently dude was part of some group that calls themselves Incels, Involuntarily Celibate...a bunch of dudes mad at women because they won't fuck them. Sounds like those MGTOW dudes that some IC niggas was defending as being "the truth"

Here she go.

You really piping up on these niggas, you gotta be nice for what to these niggas.
I understand...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back