Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I realized the meaning to one of the lessons from God. Some of you may already know. About 2 weeks ago, I’m at a light. About 15ft away from the car infront of me. And all of a sudden it goes into full reverse and smashes into the front of my car.

I sit there for a moment, anger building, and some kid, one of these bi racial babies with a blonde highlight fro, gets out and walks to my car.

I get out the car, and in my mind, I beating this kid viciously. As I get out and i stand over him, im about a foot taller and bigger in mass. I felt my body and arms screaming to beat this kid to a pulp.

I felt his fear, and then I felt forgiveness. I walked to the front of my car, it wasn’t damaged. And I told the kid, you good and gave him a pound. And he was so excited and said, bro, thank you so much, can I give you a hug. I said nah, get in your car and go.

Then i thought, was that for me or was that for him? But I now realize, it’s cause we as sinners, our negative thoughts and feelings never leave us. We always still feel them. But the spirit, allows us to over come them, and not only be compelled to do what’s right, but to do better than what’s right.

Amen, yall

I realized the meaning to one of the lessons from God. Some of you may already know. About 2 weeks ago, I’m at a light. About 15ft away from the car infront of me. And all of a sudden it goes into full reverse and smashes into the front of my car.

I sit there for a moment, anger building, and some kid, one of these bi racial babies with a blonde highlight fro, gets out and walks to my car.

I get out the car, and in my mind, I beating this kid viciously. As I get out and i stand over him, im about a foot taller and bigger in mass. I felt my body and arms screaming to beat this kid to a pulp.

I felt his fear, and then I felt forgiveness. I walked to the front of my car, it wasn’t damaged. And I told the kid, you good and gave him a pound. And he was so excited and said, bro, thank you so much, can I give you a hug. I said nah, get in your car and go.

Then i thought, was that for me or was that for him? But I now realize, it’s cause we as sinners, our negative thoughts and feelings never leave us. We always still feel them. But the spirit, allows us to over come them, and not only be compelled to do what’s right, but to do better than what’s right.

Amen, yall
Homie gave you a hug because you saved him from blowing you away and him going to prison lol

salute

Lol he had a better reaction than I did. I remember complaining about how much they took in taxes lol

It was a funny moment to the family but I was heated
I remember working at a grocery store and we got paid every week on Tuesday

That 101.00 felt like I was balling

Lol he had a better reaction than I did. I remember complaining about how much they took in taxes lol

It was a funny moment to the family but I was heated
You had already calculated your shit before getting it, lol. Like 30 hours times $10 means I should get $300.

Shit came back like $250, lol.

Back