Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

That's why I laugh when mfs worry about fox news. They have one network u pretty much have all the rest. Just plenty more subtle.

CBS, NBC, and etc... are biased. We all know that.

FoxNews just outright lies. There's a difference. They've had to pay tens of millions dollars out because they just straight up make shit up.

Only FoxNews lies?

Or has had to pay settlements for lying?

They all lie to some extent, but FOX has been demonstrably worse.

The pundits for that channel have been caught admitting to knowingly lying about things. From what I've seen, MSNBC will stretch the truth to fit their biases, but FOX will basically run with full-on lies.

They all lie to some extent, but FOX has been demonstrably worse.

The pundits for that channel have been caught admitting to knowingly lying about things. From what I've seen, MSNBC will stretch the truth to fit their biases, but FOX will basically run with full-on lies.
Demonstrably worse is a matter of opinion.

They all lie, we both agree.

Jumped /fell off a bike going down the steepest hill in my neighborhood when I was a kid… rolled down that hill til the sidewalk stopped me

Every thing was scratched up including the knee
Yeah I got mine falling off a bike not too long after I learned how ride a bike without training wheels. Was going too fast and panicked.

lol I just gave you one of many examples that's based of actual data showing that FOX lies more and tells worse lies. If you want "both sides" the media, have at it, but the actual evidence isn't really on your side.
I was being generous in forgetting that you moved the goalpost.

U went from "we know these networks are biased, but Fox outright lies"

To

"Fox lies more and worse"

Stick to the premise

Also from your source:
Screenshot_20240815-085232.png

Also it's from 2015. Things went haywire once Trump became president for all outlets. Your source is almost 10 years old I can think of multiple lies since Trump took office. Use a better source.

Last edited:
I was being generous in forgetting that you moved the goalpost.

U went from "we know these networks are biased, but Fox outright lies"

To

"Fox lies more and worse"

Stick to the premise

Also from your source:
View attachment 1360059

Also it's from 2015. Things went haywire once Trump became president for all outlets. Your source is almost 10 years old I can think of multiple lies since Trump took office. Use a better source.

1) I didn't move the goalpost. I conceded that you were right that all of them lie. lol You're trying to criticize me for amending my statement to be more correct.
2) That image you posted doesn't say anything but "we didn't assess the entire statistical population, we assessed samples based on the data we had." In other words, they did the same thing that is done for every analysis of anything. Nobody includes everything in a population and often times things being compared don't have equal samples. lol
3) Who gives a shit how old it is? It shows that FOX has a history of being more egregious with lying. You think that's gotten better since the Trump era started? Most of the settlements and the leaks exposing that they knowingly lie have come after 2015, so if anything, it's probably worse now even if its true that all outlets have ramped up the dishonesty.

I'll never understand why some people are so willing to jump off a ledge defending right wingers when most of the time they don't even care to hide how bad they are. You can say both sides are bad without lying to yourself and saying they're the same.

Back