Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Been blessed to go another year around the sun. Leo season the best one!!

HOT DAMN! Happy Birthday Lil Big Bro!! next time me and ya sis come to town we gone have to come pick you up and take you for a ride around the block

Since we not there this week you'll have to settle for GTA this evening tho.. you want me download that shit and fye it up? since its ya day ill even let you choose the activitty you want me to help you paint your cars again? you need help selling your supplies? what you wanna do man?

HOT DAMN! Happy Birthday Lil Big Bro!! next time me and ya sis come to town we gone have to come pick you up and take you for a ride around the block

Since we not there this week you'll have to settle for GTA this evening tho.. you want me download that shit and fye it up? since its ya day ill even let you choose the activitty you want me to help you paint your cars again? you need help selling your supplies? what you wanna do man?
I know you married to his sister IRL but still

A nigga saying "me and yo sister..." Always sounds mad disrespectful 😭😭😭

Oh... that jerk sauce must be fire. Never in my years have I thought to put more jerk sauce on the chicken after its cooked.

But that's peace.

I always make extra jerk sauce for dipping.

... then I end up putting it on damned near everything I eat for the next week.

Jerk sauce for the plantain is diabolical. 😫🤢🤮
Idk bout u Caribbeans but West Africans usually pair the sweet fried plantains w some sort of spicy sauce to dip in…u can’t get that sauce in the states even African restaurants don’t bless u w that

So the jerk sauce got to do

Back