Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Now you're lying, on top of bringing up old shit on a Saturday morning. Ain't been over no year nothing, I went in on that coward around Thanksgiving.

You lowkey want this engagement cuz it was mad unnecessary for you to bring up shit from hours ago and posts ago

Stop talking about fucking Fades why don't you clean up the coonery on a BLACK web AP?

You know I got random posters DMing me now saying what's up with these guys?

The coonery is noticeable and it's tolerated by the moderators
You on one this morning lol

I'll tell you that much

I don't want no engagement from you about this. It's beyond tired at this point. Outside of a chuckle or two here and there, I find this to be juvenile af and I really just wanted to see how long you could keep this going.

You could've just put him on ignore like he did to you but you choose not to for reasons unknown to me

Sounds like you're the one that wants engagement🤷🏾‍♂️

You on one this morning lol

I'll tell you that much

I don't want no engagement from you about this. It's beyond tired at this point. Outside of a chuckle or two here and there, I find this to be juvenile af and I really just wanted to see how long you could keep this going.

You could've just put him on ignore like he did to you but you choose not to for reasons unknown to me

Sounds like you're the one that wants engagement🤷🏾‍♂️
Huh??

What do you mean how long I can keep this going? I see an off code comment and I react to it accordingly. I'm not actively seeking self-hating posts on ABW they're just everywhere!

Instead of always over-policing me how come can you can't mandate an anti sambo bill?

Is it asking too much for brothers to stop shitting on their own? You know how to police @Elzo69Renaissance for posting cac reactions...

Clean up these streets Sheriff, and you won't have Outlaws coon hunting

Huh??

What do you mean how long I can keep this going? I see an off code comment and I react to it accordingly. I'm not actively seeking self-hating posts on ABW they're just everywhere!

Instead of always over-policing me how come can you can't mandate an anti coon bill?

Is it asking too much for brothers to stop shitting on their own? You know how to police @Elzo69Renaissance for posting cac reactions...

Clean up these streets Sheriff, and you won't have Outlaws coon hunting
Antagonizing Freeman

You can respectfully disagree with other members but you feel the need to throw a boulder when a pebble has been thrown at you

I'm not talking about situations where a boulder was thrown at you

I disagree with A LOT of shit you say but I also pick and choose when to voice that disagreement. I'm not saying we have to agree on everything but I don't have to engage in name calling or use personal attacks against you cause I disagree

That's all I'm saying brah

Back