Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I’d love to meet a woman that has an extreme preoccupation and or fascination in a hobby that otherwise to others would be deemed very boring or mundane.

Yall ever met a woman that was a rock collector, or a book sorter, or a bug dissector, or a bee keeper, or a filtration system geek, a whine curator and maker, a LEGO addict, ya mean?

I got a compulsive vacuumer / murder podcast addict :(

I don't think I'm alone either. There might be a support group for fellas like me.

I'm late but these young ladys are nice with it.

Yeah, I found out about them maybe a year or 2 ago. They were on sway in the morning show. Their going back and forth on a track reminds me of Jada and styles.

They remade "ebonics " by big L. They were dope on it.

Dope shit. She must have had to call a lot of black people democrat tether coons to pull that off for the cause.
Incredible.

You read the words Oakland, black panther and millions

And that triggers you to start projecting and crediting democrats

I gotta ween myself off abw

You niggas are fucking Coons and you can't help but let everyone know, unprovoked

pan-africans dont build stuff

Elaine Brown isn't a pan-africanist, an afrocentrist or a Graveyite. She's a stereotypical progressive.

Y'all got your man Umar Johnson and the rest of them niggas that haven't done shit but confuse motherfuckers about the struggle, fuck hoes and take money.

Pan-Africanism is Christianity for the unsophisticated.

At least megachurches got food drives, daycares, international charities, and support local politics.

Back