Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

So I'm in DC right now for my family reunion and apparently there was a tornado back home and like over 300,000 people without power.

Luckily my uncle said my house still has power he's house-sitting but my ex wife don't have power. I kinda don't wanna let her come stay while I'm gone but meh lol
As long as your current girl cool with it God bless brother.

Your a good yute.

I saw the wildest shit the other day i went to 7/11 to cop some lottery tickets and

This dude got a whole pizza from there i was like:hov1:

Mind you the worst part is this cac drove to 7/11 either way its a wtf.. but he drove

:niggaa:
What’s the issue them shits like 7 dollars for an entire Pizza

I used to work next to a 7/11 and ppl used to eat them shits up

@Banginscrew901 see, here's a good example of what I was saying earlier

I said to elzo who was from Africa, that you can't invoke black American heroes while caping for anti-black politicians.. seems fair right?

Monk who is a quarter white got triggered by that and attacks me, tells me I'm not Huey P Newton. Mind you, his grandmother is white

He didn't quote me to say, "yeah you can still tapdance for politicians while being down with the heroes". He told me I wasn't them

That's what he stood on. Completely deflecting from the point

I've been calling ABW the plantation for 7 years and they prove me right every day

@Banginscrew901 see, here's a good example of what I was saying earlier

I said to elzo who was from Africa, that you can't invoke black American heroes while caping for anti-black politicians.. seems fair right?

Monk who is a quarter white got triggered by that and attacks me, tells me I'm not Huey P Newton. Mind you, his grandmother is white

He didn't quote me to say, "yeah you can still tapdance for politicians while being down with the heroes". He told me I wasn't them

That's what he stood on

I've been calling ABW the plantation for 7 years and they prove me right every day
1) We are all from Africa bro

You don't stand for shit. I do

"My white Grandma used to say" disqualifies your opinion of anything related to race.

lol My white grandmother physically fought white people in defense of her black grandchildren. As far as we know, she's done more to battle white supremacy than you ever have. In case you didn't know, coming on ABW and pretending to be the Black Messiah doesn't really count for anything.

Black Messiah
Noone does that

What you did just do was quote Drake a half white, tether who lost a culture war.. ya see what you gravitate to subconsciously

You're always triggered by my words that are never directed to you or about you because you have a white granny NIGGA

Noone does that

What you did just do was quote Drake a half white, tether who lost a culture war.. ya see what you gravitate to subconsciously

You're always triggered by my words that are never directed to you or about you because you have a white granny NIGGA

I don't listen to Drake, so I don't even know what you're talking about, and you could never trigger me because I don't take you seriously.

I told you a long time ago, I mostly believe you're a fraud playing a role. If I address something you say, it's usually because you just happened to say something particularly stupid like comparing yourself to real soldiers for the cause who put in real work. It's funny to me seeing you squirm and rush to make personal attacks because you can't intelligently defend anything you say.

I don't listen to Drake, so I don't even know what you're talking about, and you could never trigger me because I don't take you seriously.

I told you a long time ago, I mostly believe you're a fraud playing a role. If I address something you say, it's usually because you just happened to say something particularly stupid like comparing yourself to real soldiers for the cause who put in real work. It's funny to me seeing you squirm and rush to make personal attacks because you can't intelligently defend anything you say.
nigga you grew up racially confused in fucking Virginia or somewhere, you don't take yourself seriously

You're a mutt from nowhere. Big facts.

That makes it a little harder to stand on Blackness when you don't recognize it until High School cornball

You're another compromised negro who congregates at ABW

Most of you niggas don't stand for shit but you guys got each other to validate your obedience to the plantation

Again the only people who fight with me have white ties and foreign ties.. keep proving it mulatto

I saw the wildest shit the other day i went to 7/11 to cop some lottery tickets and

This dude got a whole pizza from there i was like:hov1:

Mind you the worst part is this cac drove to 7/11 either way its a wtf.. but he drove

:niggaa:
I’ll run in there from time to time for something to drink or snack on and I’m always in shock that their pizza, dogs and chicken are always selling well. I had a slice one day cuz the Indian lady there was smooth talking me on how good it was..never again. It was like stale cardboard soaked in irradiated water

Back