Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

lol bro gonna show up to jury duty on his bday
Just ignore them shits
I think I went on a rant about this before.....

Most people who go to jury duty are idiots who listen to none of the evidence. The just look at the person and determine whether or not they look guilty in combination with how good the lawyer can talk shit.

I feel I have to go to keep niggaz honest. Most jurors would convict a black man just cuz their prejudice makes them think he looks guilty.. And that shit foul....so if I'm called... Imma make sure that shit don't go down on my watch.

It's a personal crusade that I understand most would never feel the passion for

One thing about the internet and gen z and or alpha has greatly assisted me with. Is the the exploration and advocacy for autism.

From our and prior generations, autism took on a different meaning and identification. But the way the internet has educated me from it being described by gen z and embraced by gen alpha. Enough for me to understand.

I now recognize and have empathy for people I interact with that have different levels of intellectual autism. Such as inability to read the room. Inability to handle changes of course or improvising. Poor emotional regualation.

When you really start to see it through this lense. You see less mean people, less odd people, less ignorant and arrogant people. And you see more people that have an inability to do things that you take for granted that you do easily. So you assume that they should be able to as well.

Or the fact that you know to do something in a given moment at all, you take for granted because the meaning to do so or the thought to do so, never crosses the mind of a person with autism.

The more I gain positivity, the more I see the positivity in what the internet provides us.

One thing about the internet and gen z and or alpha has greatly assisted me with. Is the the exploration and advocacy for autism.

From our and prior generations, autism took on a different meaning and identification. But the way the internet has educated me from it being described by gen z and embraced by gen alpha. Enough for me to understand.

I now recognize and have empathy for people I interact with that have different levels of intellectual autism. Such as inability to read the room. Inability to handle changes of course or improvising. Poor emotional regualation.

When you really start to see it through this lense. You see less mean people, less odd people, less ignorant and arrogant people. And you see more people that have an inability to do things that you take for granted that you do easily. So you assume that they should be able to as well.

Or the fact that you know to do something in a given moment at all, you take for granted because the meaning to do so or the thought to do so, never crosses the mind of a person with autism.

The more I gain positivity, the more I see the positivity in what the internet provides us.
A lot of undiagnosed autistic people walking around

Wait

Ol buddy Alleyboy that beat up Yung LA back in the day ended up getting jumped and beat up by some Mexicans after that??

Lemme go down the YouTube rabbit hole

lol…absolutely accurate, I’ve experienced this before..lol..one time my manger almost got fired by the gm because I was out on supportive maternity leave and my productivity was so good that my absence cause their numbers to tank.

And the GM was mad that I manager let me matter that much…lol

Damn yall, Kendrick Lamar might be responsible for getting Trump up outta here, as a branch off from a beef with Drake.

If not for the line “Baka got a weird case, why is he around” and how often that song and those bars have been said.

Calling someone weird would not have the impact it has right now at this moment and the implications of it have never been so prominent.

God works in mysterious ways man, I swear

Last edited:
Back