Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

And she is a beautiful woman, but also she said a lot that is absolutely true. Moreso, it’s tough to hear it as a man, cause we all have been that man to some woman and all have been that man to some woman

Listening to her hurt so good

1722222135284.gif

I wanted to send this bitch to hell so bad.. someone is fuckin up im trying to explain that its fucked up and ill will get you to someone to fix the fuck and she got bitchy

Im like dont got time for this i hope she gets in an endless loop of wait fuck out my face
😆

Just lost my 25 year Hotmail account because it was linked to a phone from 2007.

I mean wudnt shit on there but….Dayum.

View attachment 1349990

feels bad man

I'm genuinely surprised it took that long. I originally signed upfor HM back in '97. They nuked it sometime in '01. It had been something like 3 years since the last time I had logged in, and I wound up needing it to get back into a forum account.

You ever had someone give you your own money and not realize how crazy it is to think that they did you a favor in giving you your own money?

Like, imagine loaning someone 300 dollars and they pay you back by taking you to dinner with the money you gave em. I’m always fascinated by how so many people live lies where they just ignore contextual things.

I nearly died multiple times everytime I did anything remotely stupid, and yet here you are, and it’s been your whole life.

Back