Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

It's so weird. The league was in a perfect position to use the new class of players to give the league a universal push, and all they've done is to try and fight against it to prove they don't need the push. It's dumb.
I think a sizeable portion of people just react to social media and dont watch... and are there for drama

This is the reality tv faction... its also kind of lame that women who cover the league are inviting that garbage... they did a spot on the espys

Then yo have the trash ass niggas bringing race into it in a way that makes them illogical and hateful ...

Itsannoying

Good morning abw!

Is $65 (tax included) too much for a bi-fold wallet? You wouldn't need to buy one for at least a couple years.

Just wondering, I been a Fossil Wallet buyer for the longest time, seeing if there is a better brand out there
$65 seems like you're just buying the name. For that kind of money I'd expect rfid blocking and it able to hold a of cards and cash

$65 seems like you're just buying the name. For that kind of money I'd expect rfid blocking and it able to hold a of cards and cash

Basically. I copped a leather wallet made by Levi for $20 from Target in 2021 when my old one finally fell completely apart. Had the old one 11-12 years and it was pretty cheap. I fully expect the new one to last as long or longer.

I pulled my metal wallet out at the supermarket and the cashier went like 👀

She saw how quick I slid the card back in after paying and I swear she got so wet that it looked like her water broke

Why didn’t you use your phone to make the purchase? You don’t save your cards on your phone?

I think a sizeable portion of people just react to social media and dont watch... and are there for drama

This is the reality tv faction... its also kind of lame that women who cover the league are inviting that garbage... they did a spot on the espys

Then yo have the trash ass niggas bringing race into it in a way that makes them illogical and hateful ...

Itsannoying

The worse was the women acting like guys saying jealousy was responsible for some of the backlash to Caitlin was the worst thing in the world. Come on, we really supposed to believe that some of them vets aren't a little salty that Caitlin came into the league making more money in endorsements than some of them had made over the course of their whole WNBA careers?

Back