Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

It's been in the "why/how come" database for a min. It was only brought to the front of my mind cause of a sneaker account I follow that was showing a new trailer I guess

You out here methodically laying out packs of m&Ms on ya car seat all willy nilly but I can't wonder how is he able to use that name and not get sued?🤔
The M&Ms just happened to lay out like that

I didn’t have a bag 😞

You betcher bertem deller

Why the fuck is this drilled into my brain for the past 2 weeks?

I’ll never clown the Baltimore accent again tho.

Not after that shit

So I’ve been looking at sheds for the backyard that can be used as basically a tiny house. I want to put it on cement inside of wood

But

To use cement in my backyard I gotta get permission from the city of Fort Worth or else I can get fined

IMG_2073.gif

Seem some real nice ones for a good price

Yup had to go w the defender pro again nothin less
What Mike said

I could never get with those bulky cases. You had more case than phone

I switched to silicone cases and tempered glass and haven't looked back. Phoned have remained in excellent condition. The ONLY time I had a screen crack was when I was using it without the case and it slipped out my hands

I used to use the otterbox but I never drop mine so when I switched to a thinner case it was a blessing. Plus otterbox are pretty expensive and the rubber would always die out

Lol it's a lot easier taking the phone out of my pocket without the otterbox

So I’ve been looking at sheds for the backyard that can be used as basically a tiny house. I want to put it on cement inside of wood

But

To use cement in my backyard I gotta get permission from the city of Fort Worth or else I can get fined

View attachment 1340472

Seem some real nice ones for a good price
I think it assumes you have to dig.. IDK

Sounds plausible

But I think it’s just just another way for the city to get more money out of me
You have to pay them or just have to contact them?

If they have to survey for power lines, I thought this was a free service?

Back