Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I really hate how we made being a desparate motherfucker on the internet, making bullshit for advertisement clicks, an actual profession, with a glamorous title:

"Creator"

Leonardo Da Vinci is a creator.

Banksy is a creator.

SAMO is a creator.

Young Spike Lee is a creator.

Creator implies some type of creativity and originality.

Most people on God's internet are desperate solo internet advertisers at the mercy of algorithms.

I really hate how we made being a desparate motherfucker on the internet, making bullshit for advertisement clicks, an actual profession, with a glamorous title:

"Creator"

Banksy is a creator.

SAMO is a creator.

Most people on God's internet are desperate solo internet advertisers at the mercy of algorithms.
Supply and demand lol

"Creator"

Banksy is a creator.

SAMO is a creator.

You're conflating "influencer" and "creator".

You're conflating "influencer" and "creator".

No, I am not.

The influencer/creator economy is all the same shit.

Creators rely on advertising and algorithms no different than influencers. Influencers are at least honest about what they are on the internet for.

And it's still typically a one person mission, some guy or girl in their room.

Basically, I am lamenting the decline of human creativity and talent, where we turn regular ass people into potential stars because they can court your attention and sell space in their shitty videos to companies.

TV shows and TV channels also exist to sell ads, but you are getting a TV show.

Lol, now we get...what? A high school level essay from a university drop out?

A food critic that eats in their car?

Lol...

"Creator"

Banksy is a creator.

SAMO is a creator.

I’m right there with you

Looks good tho

I would have been partying. That dude could replace my white party neighbors any day. Shit I'd let him replace my mean ass African neighbors.

And I gotta respect the all grilling / no smoking setup. Keep that food coming. Don't make people wait until 9pm and keep telling stories about how early you woke up.

This series The Bear is pretty damn good. I'm on the first season and I'm fuckin with it

I haven't started season 3 yet but you're in for a dope ride as far as tv shows go. They somehow struck a balance between casually watchable and full-on bingeable. That shit will be a new model for how good tv is done once all the networks crack the code. They're all still playing the "covid is over... how many episodes do we really have to drop at once?" game.

Back