Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Oh I have no clue I don’t use my PS5 for streaming outside of crunchyroll
I don't either but my tv is Sony too so I figure it might be a Sony thing. I can watch the other streaming sites. I just didn't expect you guys to have Sony tvs to test it so that's why I asked about the PS5

lol wait do you have a smart TV? Maybe use the app on the TV?
That's what I normally use but the prime video app not working. The other apps work. Tried my PS5 and same thing. My iPhone and laptop work when using prime video which made me think it was a Sony thing

Sony A90J

I don't either but my tv is Sony too so I figure it might be a Sony thing. I can watch the other streaming sites. I just didn't expect you guys to have Sony tvs to test it so that's why I asked about the PS5

Damn, you just assume they aint have a sony TV? You calling them brookies? You think they got roku tvs?

Cold world we living in.

:hahaha:

first off.. *clears throat*

giphy (9).gif

FUCK SONY.

But naw sorry I cant help ya bruh. I dont stream anything on my PS5 and I dont use the apps on my tvs either. They tend to run pretty slowly in my experience so Id rather use a Chromecast with GoogleTv. The performance seems to be much better.

PrimeVideo app/interface BEEN ass tho so it may be them.. I was able to get on just now with no issues though.

Odd. My Dr applauded the fact I was doing it in my 30s because studies are showing they're finding it can happen to the young as well
Oh I was in my 30's and he did the same as your Dr. But he asked a couple of questions and was like yea you good to go

Back