Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

⚾❌⚾❌

You down 0-2 in the count with this one
Shalom
PQnQDu6zFi6Opd3emW.webp

If I think you cheating on me, I’m showin up to the lobby of yo job, on this type shit

Ima just follow you all day, we gone see what’s what. Ima stand 50 yards away from you and call on on the phone to see if you being truthful about where you are and what you doing

Ima get hired at ya job and become your work husband, ima share you wit myself out this bitch

If I think you cheating on me, I’m showin up to the lobby of yo job, on this type shit

Ima just follow you all day, we gone see what’s what. Ima stand 50 yards away from you and call on on the phone to see if you being truthful about where you are and what you doing

Ima get hired at ya job and become your work husband, ima share you wit myself out this bitch

Their are easier ways to find out if someone is cheating

When will you have time to go to work?

Back