Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Random question.. yall leave the butter out at room temperature in like a covered dish or somethin or yall always keep it in the fridge?
I recently started leaving mine out

I bought one of those butter trays

I leave my butter/margarine in the fridge. It's dairy. It's going to go rancid after a few days. Regardless of whether you taste it or not it's going bad.

My mom leaves her margerine out and I've seen mold form inside the lid before. No bueno.

I leave my butter/margarine in the fridge. It's dairy. It's going to go rancid after a few days. Regardless of whether you taste it or not it's going bad.

My mom leaves her margerine out and I've seen mold form inside the lid before. No bueno.
It might be too humid in the house if it's doing that cause butter is "supposed" to be room temp

why leave the unsalted in the fridge? Cuz you use it less?

I usually leave mine out room temp but forgot to replace the shit when I ran out now I gotta wait for this shit I had in the freezer to get to room temp lol

The salt in the unsalted is enough to keep pathogens from growing at room temperature for a while but with unsalted not only do I use it way less but it will start to turn after a couple of days out.

It might be too humid in the house if it's doing that cause butter is "supposed" to be room temp
I guarantee you any butter you buy says keep refrigerated on the package.

It's just easiest used at room temperature, it's not meant to be there.

When you buy it it's on a refrigerated shelf in the grocery store.

I dont like them fake ass spreadable butters or margarine either.

Traditional butter at room temp remains the best imo

I have some in the fridge.. and some ROOM TEMP butter at the ready in the kitchen as well
Why you keep emphasizing room temp? You others keep yall butter out all night. All day and night in fact. Just say that bro

Lol @ the ready. Still deep frying in ya wings in butter huh

I guarantee you any butter you buy says keep refrigerated on the package.

It's just easiest used at room temperature, it's not meant to be there.

When you buy it it's on a refrigerated shelf in the grocery store.

stores gotta sell that shit so of course its gonna be refrigerated. Butter can be room temp for a couple weeks tho

Why you keep emphasizing room temp? You others keep yall butter out all night. All day and night in fact. Just say that bro

Lol @ the ready. Still deep frying in ya wings in butter huh

nah relax. I mostly use my ONE air fryer for wings lol muthafuckas

I dont like them fake ass spreadable butters or margarine either.

Traditional butter at room temp remains the best imo
I was raised in a margarine household so I'm good with it. I use margarine for general shit but I always keep a stick of garlic butter for cooking.

Back